Fox Chapel Pool, Inc. at the Fox Chapel Yacht Club
2014 Pool Memberships are now being accepted.
Pool Memberships are now 1/2 off*. (7/11/14)
*Excludes FCM Lease Holders and GPW Members
Heated Baby Pool
Two Lap Lanes Available at all Times
Locker & Shower Room Access
Food & Beverages available at Baja Bar & Grill/Deck Bar
FAMILY-Membership that consists of a family living in the same household with children under the age of 18. A maximum of 2 adults and 6 children are allowed on a Family Membership. Also permitted, is one Caregiver, per application. An additional Caregiver can be added to a Family Membership for $25.00.
COUPLE-Membership that can consist of any 2 people; does not have to live in the same household; may also be 1 parent and 1 child.
INDIVIDUAL-Membership that consists for only 1 person.
Please be advised that guest passes have been increased to $10/per pass. Booklets will no longer be available.
Any passes that were purchased last year may be used this year.
Lockers are available for rent for $20.00 for the season.
Fox Chapel Pool will open Saturday, May 24th and will operate until Monday, September 1st.
Pool hours are 10:30am - 7:30pm everyday including holidays.
Please call the Marina Office at 412-967-1500 for further information.
FOX CHAPEL POOL, INC.
1366 Old Freeport Road
P.O. Box 111363
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
(formerly know as Fox Chapel Yacht Club)
2014 POOL MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
Please complete the form
return with your check made payable to
Fox Chapel Pool Inc. or complete the credit card information below
Second Adult Name:_______________________________________________
Children :_____________________ Age:_____________
City, State, Zip________________________________________________
Membership Type: Family - $600 (Maximum of 2 adults, 6 children- 1 caregiver) Additional Caregiver(s) $25.00/ea.
Couple - $500 (consists of any two people)
Individual - $400
( American Express, Visa and Mastercard Accepted)
Credit Card:____________________________ Expiration________
Fox Chapel Pool, Inc. Rules and Regulations
The following rules and regulations are for the protection and benefit of all patrons using the pool and locker room areas. They have been established to assure a safe and sanitary environment for the members.
1. The management and lifeguards are authorized to enforce all rules and regulations. Failure to obey rules may mean a suspension or forfeiting of pool privileges.
1 Whistle...Look Up & Listen
3 Whistles....Exit Water Immediately
2. Pool Membership for the 2014 season is from May 24 until September 1, 2014.
All pool fees remain the same regardless of when you become a member.
3. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. No children should be left at the pool without transportation home.
4. Any person showing evidence of skin disease, sore/inflamed eyes, cold, nasal/ear discharge or any communicable disease shall be refused admission. Also sunbathers with excessive sunburn, open blisters, cuts or bandages will not be admitted into the pool.
5. All hours of operation for Fox Chapel Pool, Inc. are both weather and staff permitting. Any part of the facility can be closed at the discretion of management. Hours of operation may also be altered for Special Events.
6. Objects such as rafts, tubes, water wings, masks and snorkels are prohibited for recreational swim.
7. Anyone bringing a guest must purchase a guest pass. Guest passes are to be purchase by members only.
8. Expectorating in the pool is prohibited.
9. Use of profanity or sexually inappropriate conduct is prohibited.
10. Children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers made exclusively for the pool.
11. No glassware allowed on the poolside and deck area. If you break glass, you will be responsible for all fees incurred from draining, cleaning and re-filling the pool.
12. All sunbathers must shower before entering the pool and MUST wear proper bathing attire. Bathing suits can be worn on the pool deck areas ONLY. Shirt, shorts and shoes MUST be worn in all other areas of the building.
13. Guests of members are welcome for a fee. This fee applies to persons of all ages and an adult member must accompany guests. This fee is $10.00 per pass.
14. Fox Chapel Pool, Inc. management reserves the right to suspend and/or revoke membership to the pool for any reason without refund of fees paid.
15. No diving in the pool as noted by the deck markings. Children, who are non-swimmers must be accompanied in the water by an adult at all times.
16. Additional rules and regulations posted must be adhered to.
17. Fox Chapel Pool, Inc. management does not have an outside phone paging system. Personal calls received on house phones will not be tolerated. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.
18. Fox Chapel Pool, Inc. is not responsible for damage to or loss of any item left at the pool/locker room area nor are they responsible for damage or wrongdoing occurring in the parking lot facility.
19. Every member is responsible and shall reimburse Fox Chapel Pool, Inc. for any damages, loss or liability incurred by Fox Chapel Pool, Inc. by any of the member's guests.
20. All members MUST display appropriate wristbands.
21. Two lap lanes are available at all times. No one is permitted to hang on the lap lanes and children are not allowed in lap lane area when in use by adults.
22. There is a $20.00 locker rental fee for the season.
23. No outside food, beverages or coolers are allowed in the pool or deck area. Anyone bringing outside items into the pool or deck area will be asked to leave. Repeated occurrences will result in a revoked membership with no refund.